Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Glymm box review

Hope everyone had a pleasant week so far. I have a bit on time on my hands today so I am going to do a review on my first Glymm box.



First off, product list and how much the full sizes are, here’s a scan of the card that came with my box.


Here is what I received:
Lucia Soap No. 1 – 1 soap $2.19
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Fragrance – Doesn’t tell me the amount so let’s say 2.5mL so $5.00
Free your mane – Sulfate Free Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner – 7.5mL x 2 = 14mL $0.75
Mai Couture Social Gloss – Full size $28.00
NuMe - $100 gift card


Total: $135.94


My verdict: Not bad considering I paid $10. It’s nice that they threw in a “bonus” being the NuMe gift card – a company that sells professional styling tools & hair extensions. That’s great – but the problem is everything on that website is so expensive! The price for a hair curler is $135 and let me tell you guys, with shipping ($15) adds up to $150 minus gift card = $50. I won’t even pay that much for a hair curler so no, I won’t be using this card. If any of you guys want to check this website out go, click here. The code is: NUME100.


I haven’t tried any of their other products yet. Mainly because I don’t use lipgloss and soap dries out my skin like crazy! Haha, I sound like a diva. But let me assure, I am not! Anyway, I am disappointed. I don’t know why I had such high expectation. I will continue for another month and see how it goes.

Have you tried any of these products? Hope everyone is doing well! I can’t wait for the weekend!


***update*** I tried the shampoo & conditioner this morning and I love it! My hair is very soft and silky feeling. But would I pay that price for it? Probably not. I wish the sample size had more than just 7.5mL per package because I have VERY THICK hair and it's really long (down to my back) so yes, that sample wasn't enough for my massive mane haha

No comments:

Post a Comment