Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Make-up monthly review box!

Right when I am about to start studying I hear some noise outside my house. Being the creeper that I am I peeked out my window and took a picture. * GASP * It’s the mailman and he has NAIL MAIL for me! There goes my motivation to study. Out the window!


So here it is, my second make-up monthly box. If you haven’t heard of make-up monthly, it’s like many of the beauty boxes on the market and you have 3 choices (nail club, cosmetic club or beauty care club) for $20 a month. If you want to see what I got the first month you can read about it here.

This month, I received 3 full size nail polish, 2 OPI and 1 Essie. I am quite happy with the Essie because I've been meaning to buy a new black but this just saved me the trip but the two OPI's are very generic. At first glance, I thought it was OPI Pedal Faster Suzi. I paid for a 3-month subscription so I will most likely not continue after my 3 months especially because the colours seems to be so dated.

OPI Dozen Rosas and All That Razz-Berry and Essie Licorice

Anyway, must study. Oh, I also got my first Glymm box today but I will do a review on it after my finals. Do you sign up for any beauty boxes? If so, which one and do you like it?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment