Sunday, 8 April 2012

Spectraflair?

Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend and is well rested for another week starting tomorrow and jealous of those who have it off! Nothing much on my end. Broke a few nails so I only have tree stumps now and am too embarrassed to share those with you :( but what I do want to share is this new (well, I don't know if it's considered new) fad that's going around about SpectraFlair. It originated from the auto industry - a pigment that they use to spray the cars? I'm not sure but what you can do once you get your hands on them is add them to any top coat or polishes and BAM you get holographic nail polish! I am having trouble locating this and am wondering if any of you lovely readers have heard of them/know where to buy them and point me to the right direction? That would be much appreciate! In the meantime, I am working on growing my nails out (very slow and painful process) I had to trim them all down and they're so short! I'm testing out Barielle Natural Health Nails product and see how that goes. Anyone tried it before? Anyway, wish me luck! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment